Arabic and Islamic studies" teacher
- Highly experienced with young children.
- memorized whole of the Holy Quran.
- 2005-2006 Course how to recite The Holy Quran (Tajweed).
- 2004-2008. Bachelor Degree , English Teaching Methodology , An-Najah National University , Nablus , Palestine , Tel 09 2394960 , email : email@example.com
- 2003-2004 , General Examination Board , Sameer Sa’ad Ad-Deen School , Nablus , Palestine .
- 2007 , Hebrew Course , 60 Training hours , An-Najah National University , Nablus , Palestine , Tel 09 2394960 , email : firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 2010, ARAI0IA (Arabic 2 credit hours course) at Islamic American University.
- 2013, certificate in Quran memorization “ejazah" given by shiekh Abu -Baker
- According to my major (English teaching methodology), I practiced for 48 classes at Islamic school and Imam Ali school through which I practiced teaching , and I used power point technique in showing and explaining the lessons ,this technique motivates students and arouses their attention ,moreover ; I used pictures and slides besides group work.
- 2004-2008 I used to give English tutorial for student average one lesson a day.
- 2009-2011 Fishers, IN Al Noor Sunday school Quran and Arabic teacher
- 2010-2011 MTI School of knowledge Indianapolis, IN Quran and Arabic teacher
- 2011-2013 MTI School of knowledge Indianapolis, IN Qur’an ,Islamic Studies and Arabic teacher
- 2014-2016 Legacy Learning center Qur’an ,Islamic Studies and Arabic teacher
The reason for my interest for this job opportunity is I find that education is a privilege and should be taken to the highest of levels. I enjoy working with young children and being able to help them create a highly satisfying future. This job will give me an opportunity to increase those standards of higher education. If given the chance, I will be honored to be a part of this school.
* Amal Sahy Fishers, IN, Tel 317 370 5595
* Suzan, Fishers, IN Tel 317-370 3967