4th grade Home Room Teacher
Country of origin: Pakistan
I was born and raised in Sindh, Pakistan. I moved to the United States in 1999 and lived in Indianapolis since. I earned my Bachelor degree in Science from IUPUI in 2004.
I’m thrilled to be part of the Legacy learning Center School’s community where I encourage my students to constantly reach for their personal best in all they do. I have two beautiful children and they both attend Legacy Learning Center School. I enjoy teaching because I’m a life-long learner and believe living is learning.
· Bachelor of Science in Cytotechnology—Indiana University-Purdue University of Indianapolis (2004) and ASCP Certify
· OLS Certification: (Organization, Leadership, and Supervision)—School of Engineering, IUPUI (2002)
· Two Years of Medical School— Chandka Medical College, Sindh, Pakistan 1997-1999
– Teaching experience 6 years
– Legacy Learning Center: 2nd grade, 4th grade, and middle school science teacher
– MTI: 5th grade, Middle school science 6th and 7th grades and 9th-grade health teacher
– Girl Scout troop leader 6 years
– Middle & High School Student Counselor 3 years
– Cytotechnologist 6 years
– Pathology Lab experience 6 years
· WIDA training 2012-2013
· Training in Classroom management with Debbie Fish 2012-present